I tried them all and this is the best trading info ever used

picker304

I tried them all and this is the best trading info ever used

Post by picker304 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:39 pm

I have tried over 100 so called #1 screeners ,stock services etc. But never seen anything like the trading potential at StockVision They have a very friendly chatroom that will answer the most stupid of questions but the work horse of the site is the free trade setups. Gap plays, trap plays and many more. They are very confident in their product. so confident they offer a free 7 day trial with no CC signup and the trial includes every ounce of the product including a papertrade account so you can see your results. From one trader to another why you not try it at 0 cost. So glad I did. My name is picker304 and feel free to ask for me by name. Hope to see you there.

Go here https://www.garsworld.com/landingsubmit.asp and create your password to download and use the full version for 7 days.
Thanks traders and to traders.com for letting me share
Last edited by picker304 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

steve123

Re: I tried them all and this is the best trading info ever used

Post by steve123 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:41 am

By investing in penny stocks with a good growth potential, an investor can change his small fortune of a hundred dollars into thousands of dollars rather quickly. Penny stocks prove to be good for small and first time investors who are likely to study trends of the market and would like to invest a small amount since they have just entered the market. By learning from penny stocks, they can then move on to buying shares of other companies too. Hot penny stocks picks are capable of growing fast in a short time while on the other hand, the penny stock companies can vanish in a few days. Therefore, buying penny stocks is like buying a double-edged sword.